Evaluate JoinMap ® 4.1You are invited to evaluate the software prior to your purchase to see if it suits your requirements. The evaluation version of JoinMap 4.1 allows you to test the software extensively on your own data and some demonstration data, without having to obtain an individual license. The evaluation version is limited in some functionality, such as printing and exporting. These limitations are lifted upon installation of an individual license file that is obtained upon purchase.
Instructions for download and use of the evaluation version
- save this file in a temporary directory as 'JM41setup.exe';
- run this 'JM41setup.exe' installation program and follow instructions;
NB: Do not overwrite your current installation of JoinMap 3.0 !! JoinMap 4.1 cannot read version 3.0 projects, it will open and convert version 4 projects.
- start JoinMap through the MS-Windows Start menu (standard in the Programs\Kyazma folder);
(the program may be launched through the installer)
- the manual is available as pdf document through the Help-menu of JoinMap;
(you need to have Acrobat Reader 7.0 installed on your PC)
read the Introduction chapter and do the exercises of the Getting started chapter of the manual to get a good impression of JoinMap's possibilities;
- demonstration datasets are in the subdirectory 'DemoData' of the JoinMap directory (typically: C:\Program Files\JoinMap4.1);
- the evaluation copy is limited:
copying, printing and exporting are not available;
the number of populations, groupings/population and linkage groups/grouping are restricted to two.
Version informationJoinMap 4.1 is available for the following 32-bit MS-Windows ® platforms: XP, Vista and 7.
JoinMap 4.1 runs as 32-bit software under the 64-bit version of MS-Windows ® 7.
JoinMap 4.1 is not supported under the MS-Windows ® 95, 98, ME, NT and 2000 platforms.
Previous versions are no longer available.
JoinMap is a registered trademark