Evaluate JoinMap ® 4.1
You are invited to evaluate the software prior to your purchase to see if it suits your requirements.
The evaluation version of JoinMap 4.1 allows you to test the software extensively on your own data and some
demonstration data, without having to obtain an individual license.
The evaluation version is limited in some functionality, such as printing and exporting.
These limitations are lifted upon installation of an individual license file that is obtained upon purchase.
Instructions for download and use of the evaluation version
- To download the evaluation version installer (size: ~4 MB):
enter the eight characters shown in the image
and click the button:
- save this file in a temporary directory as 'JM41setup.exe';
- run this 'JM41setup.exe' installation program and follow instructions;
NB: Do not overwrite your current installation of JoinMap 3.0 !!
JoinMap 4.1 cannot read version 3.0 projects, it will open and convert version 4 projects.
- start JoinMap through the MS-Windows Start menu (standard in the Programs\Kyazma folder);
(the program may be launched through the installer)
- the manual is available as pdf document through the Help-menu of JoinMap;
(you need to have Acrobat Reader 7.0 installed on your PC)
read the Introduction chapter and do the exercises of the Getting started chapter
of the manual to get a good impression of JoinMap's possibilities;
- demonstration datasets are in the subdirectory 'DemoData' of the
JoinMap directory (typically: C:\Program Files\JoinMap4.1);
- the evaluation copy is limited:
copying, printing and exporting are not
the number of populations, groupings/population and linkage
groups/grouping are restricted to two.
JoinMap 4.1 is available as 32-bit software for the 32- and 64-bit MS-Windows platforms Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Other MS-Windows platforms are not supported. Previous versions are no longer available.