Evaluate JoinMap ® 5
You are invited to evaluate the software prior to your purchase to see if it suits your requirements. The evaluation version of JoinMap 5 allows you to test the software extensively on your own data and some demonstration data, without having to obtain an individual license. The evaluation version is limited in some functionality, such as printing and exporting. These limitations are lifted upon installation of an individual license file that is obtained upon purchase.
Instructions for download and use of the evaluation version
- To download the evaluation version installer, enter the eight characters shown in the image and click the button:
(Build: 7oct2022.12jan2022; size: ~7 MB; SHA1 hash: 5d92 d6d0 3eea a15b bf72 5dd3 beb7 6132 f0c7 4f35)
- save this file in a temporary directory as 'JM5setup.exe';
- run this 'JM5setup.exe' installation program and follow instructions;
- the program may be launched through this installer; later you can start JoinMap through the MS-Windows Start menu (under folder Kyazma); (NB: JoinMap 5 cannot read preceding version projects.)
- the user manual is available as pdf document through the Help-menu of JoinMap;
read the Introduction chapter and do the exercises of the Getting started chapter of the manual to get a good impression of JoinMap's possibilities;
- demonstration datasets are in the subdirectory 'DemoData' of the JoinMap directory (typically: C:\Program Files\JoinMap5);
- the evaluation copy is limited:
copying, printing and exporting are not available;
the number of populations, groupings/population and linkage groups/grouping are restricted to two.
JoinMap 5 is 64-bit software for the 64-bit MS-Windows 10 platform. Other MS-Windows platforms are not supported. Previous versions are no longer available.